Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Website Wednesday!

Good evening everyone!
Today I would like to give a shout out to my wonderful friend Adrienne Doring. She was generous enough to take my senior pictures (as you see displayed above) and did a fantastic job! It has been almost 10 months, and I still can't believe how great they are. Every day I discover a new favorite!
Adrienne is so talented, and I am honored to recommend her website. Her business is Magnified Moments, where her pictures will just blow you away. Not only is she an amazing photographer, but she is also an amazing woman. I am so inspired by her love for the Catholic Church and her Pro-life stance! Adrienne's husband, Greg, is the director of FOCUS for our area, and they recently had a baby girl, Monica, who is just as cute as can be with her red hair :)

No comments: