Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Senior Song

Being home schooled, I get to have my own slide show at graduation with pictures of myself and a song. However, this is going to be a long, painful process; so I'm letting you all know now. Music is one of my favorite things in the world, and therefor picking just one song, is going to be a huge problem. I want a female singer, and would like something with piano. Since it is graduation, it should probably be a somewhat happy song (another problem). I'm all for crying, and I like a well-written love song; but that doesn't work so well for this event. Let me know if you have any ideas!

2 comments:

Candise and Crew said...

I like the song on Adrienne's website, and any of Shroeder's piano songs from the "Peanuts" television specials.

fashionably-pink@hotmail.com said...

Oh I KNOW Its soo hard.. maybe if I had a clue I could help ;) sorry dear