Sunday, December 14, 2008

St. Joe Spike


The girls from the Club volleyball team I played for last year (Eclipse) all moved up to the 18's division this year, and so I was in search of a new team. My mom and I looked on the web at all the different clubs in the North Kansas City area, and decided that none of them were what we were looking for. So I decided to try out for St. Joe Spike. I knew a girl that played for them last year, and she had a pretty great experience. After going to the tryout at Central High school, Sarah (the coach) offered me a spot on her 17's team playing outside hitter. I accepted her offer and am now playing for her. We have had two practices so far, and I am loving it all. They are very organized, and all the girls are very nice. I already knew some of the players from past events, and so that is helping with my fitting in.
We will play 6 tournaments from now until April when the season ends. Our first one being in Topeka on January 3.

No comments: