Monday, September 1, 2008

Chastity: What are you saying Yes to?

While at the Catholic Family Conference in Wichita, my Dad picked up a brochure for me entitled "Chastity: What are you saying Yes to?" I really liked the thoughts it shared.
1. Chastity is saying Yes to authentic, real love.
Love is a deep desire to do what is good for another. It involves sacrifice.
2. Chastity is saying Yes to you.
Chastity says "I believe that I am worth waiting for. I am a unique unrepeatable person who has a unique unrepeatable gift to offer."
3. Chastity is saying Yes to your future spouse.
"I have prepared myself for you!"
4. Chastity is saying Yes to a great future.
Don't mess with your future and the happiness the Lord longs for you to enjoy!
5. Chastity is saying Yes to God.
God's plans are not shallow and mediocre. They are Great! He has set the bar high because He wants what is truly best for us and knows the deepest desires of our hearts. Chastity says Yes to the fullness of God's plans for you. Give your life to Christ and live daily for Him; you will have more adventure than you know what to do with!

No comments: