Sunday, November 30, 2008

Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa

We just went to see this movie tonight. We all loved it! Especially since there were so many plane references. (we're kind of dorks)
I thought I'd post some of the quotes that I liked:
Kowalski:[the plane has crash landed and the penguins are looking at a clipboard] Only two passengers unaccounted for, Skipper.
Private: That's a number I can live with! Good landing, boys! Who says a penguin can't fly?

Melman: Listen Moto Moto. You better treat this lady like a queen because you my friend, you found yourself the perfect women. If I was ever so lucky to find the perfect women I would give her flowers everyday and not just any flowers, okay? Her favorites are orchids, white, and breakfast in bed... six loaves of wheat toast with butter on both sides, no crust. The way she likes it. I'd be her shoulder to cry on and her best friend and I'd spend everyday trying to think of how to make her laugh. She has the most, most amazing laugh. Well that's what I would do if were you.

Alex: I wanna prove to my dad that I'm a *real* lion.
Marty: As opposed to what, a *chocolate* lion?

Private: In case of a loss of oxygen, please place your masks over your faces to hide your terrified expressions from the other passengers.

Julien: [after Melman has announced he has only 48 hours to live] "If I had only two days to live, I would invade a neighboring country, and force my ideology on them, whether they wanted it or not."

No comments: