Sunday, August 15, 2010
















On this sunny Sunday morning, I can't help but thinking of the word "lovely". Having just attended a wedding, where I wore an amazing pink vintage dress I found in an antique mall last week, I'm feeling quite inspired.
I have always adored these pictures from Sarah Jessica Parker's perfume Lovely. The pink silk dress is so flattering, and the messy up-do combined with the bright pink lipstick is very chic.
Lovely is my word. Although I haven't reached the point of fully embodying it, it's more like a goal for my life. It's the person I hope to be.

1.
Charmingly or exquisitely beautiful: a lovely flower.
2.
Having a beauty that appeals to the heart or mind as well asto the eye, as a person or a face.
3.
Delightful; highly pleasing: to have a lovely time.
4.
Of a great moral or spiritual beauty: a lovely character

No comments: