Monday, February 3, 2014

The Big Game


It should not come as a surprise that I'm not a huge fan of the Super Bowl. But since watching football is one of Spencer's favorite pastimes I try to make time for the activity he enjoys. We spent the afternoon at our friend Rob's house and the men were kind enough to grill hamburgers. I chose to make homemade mozzarella sticks and they were a huge hit! 
  • 1 package string cheese, cut in half
  • Dip in milk, then in breadcrumbs 
  • Bake at 425 for 10 minutes
Super easy and they tasted great!

I managed to restrain myself from pulling out my knitting project, but Gone Girl did make an appearance. For tips on covertly reading during a super bowl party, click here
 

1 comment:

Candise and Crew said...

Can't tell which I like better: "Gone Girl" or smuggling tips, or the antique china plate for presentation of said Super Bowl snacks!
Warmly,
Candise & Crew