Sunday, March 29, 2009

The band wagon broke down...but it's all better now :)

It happened again! Wow, sorry guys. This time two months went by without me posting my song of the week! I don't know how it happens, but the time just seems to slip away.I'm trying to get my life back on track. I realized today that I have not been to Starbucks in about a week, and I'm pretty sure that's the source of all my problems! Plus we are out of peanut butter and string cheese...so I'm pretty much dying here! I've also been slacking on the good things book (sorry Becca), but I'm trying to start that again too. This week seems to be ending a lot better. Thanks Andrew for all the laughs and support. :)
March:Week 1: Sorry by Buckcherry
Week 2: Show Me What I'm Looking For by Carolina Liar (free song on iTunes!)(very very good song!)
Week 3: Brighter by Paramore / I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
Week 4 (this week): Stay Beautiful by The Last Goodnight
Before that...
Take It Home by White Tie Affair
1,2,3,4 by Plain White T's
My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson (Love you Ray!)

No comments: