Thursday, January 22, 2009

I Will Possess Your Heart



I am such a slacker! It almost the end of January and I haven't once posted my song of the week. So this is kind of a catch up for all four weeks. This weeks song: I Will Possess Your Heart by Death Cab for Cutie.
This song has always been one of my favorites, but I have been listening to it a lot this past week. If you look up the lyrics they are very short, and repeat a few times. But I think that this song comes very close to what love is all about. Possessing the other persons heart. So many times we give up love because it becomes hard, or inconvenient. But if we fought for people, until we possessed their heart, think of how different the world would be.

Just in case you wondered...
Week 1: Girl Next Door by Saving Jane
Week 2: You Can by David Archuleta
Week 3: Vienna by The Fray

1 comment:

Doublebanker said...

Gonna have to change it to song of the month :)

Check out my time warp gifs