Thursday, November 24, 2011

"You do not alter Vera to fit you, you alter yourself to fit Vera"

Hello readers!
The week started out with meeting Jen Meyer at Mr. and Mrs. She owns her own wedding planning company in Kansas City, and let me come talk to her about her business. She also agreed to let me spend some time at her store this winter when I'm home from break! I fell in love with her spunky style and fabulous use of color (Michael Buble music sealed the deal!).















































It reminded me that my Pinterest "wedding ideas" board keeps growing, yet I've failed to keep my readers up to date. I've always loved the Vera Wang dresses more than any others. They look so "bridal", and it's everything I would want in a dress: "Big, Church, Fememine, Over-the-top". She's the first designer that comes to mind. She's used in every wedding movie, from 27 dresses to Bride Wars.












































No comments: