Sunday, March 21, 2010

Search Retreat

Of all three days, this was the only picture we got...fail.
I'm so proud of Becka, and feel blessed that she invited me to experience in the awesome weekend she planned. Becka was asked to be the director of Search at her church this year, and I am so proud to call her my friend. I know how much planning and stress went into this weekend, and she handled it very well.
I went into this weekend looking for some answers about college, and ended up not thinking about it the whole time. I do not count this as a loss, because it was refreshing to have a weekend away from the everyday life to deal with some issues that I've been holding onto for a long time. I knew I would cry, but looking back I'm not sure if it was more or less than I expected. Brooke and Krissy did a great job with their talks, and I am so thankful for how open and honest they both were. Our church doesn't have anything like what was put on this weekend, and I was amazed with every minute of it. The rest of the weekend is personal, but I am very thankful God placed this in my life.

No comments: