Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thoughts unspoken...

I don't even know what I'm going to write here. I guess I'm hoping that the sound of the key board clicking will help drown out everything else that is going on.
Where can you draw the line between the people that don't matter and the people who do? The drama that is worth caring about, and the drama that is not? How much of what people say should we let get to us? I know what you're thinking, none at all. Only the ones we really love, those are the ones that should matter. But what if it's deeper than that? What if those that don't matter have power over the ones that do?
The drama this week has been more than I can handle. Do people really just not realize the amount of stress they are causing? I really don't think they do! I think we never really realize the effect we have on people, until we are put into their shoes...and even then we don't see it...
I don't want anyone to comment on this. If you read it, that's great. I'm sure it wasn't meant towards you. No one really reads this anyways, so there really isn't a point. I'm sorry if I seem rather depressed. As I'm sure you can tell, it's been a rather long day...

"Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life. Well, not small, but valuable. And sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave? So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book, when shouldn't it be the other way around? I don't really want an answer. I just want to send this cosmic question out into the void. So good night, dear void."

3 comments:

Hannah's Thoughts said...

Hey Sweetie...I know you're having a rough week. We should start a club. haha :) Just know that I'm here for you...no matter what. Boys or no boys, parents or no parents, same state or not. I'm here and I love you.

BTW, this is me not commenting.

...you know how I am...

...sorry...ok...no I'm not... :P

BTW, next time just do what the car says...because you won't have a witness!! *wink*wink* hahahaha

Anonymous said...

"we love you"

Candise and Crew said...

Every week has its ups and downs. I am glad that your faith is strong enough to pull you through. And Hannah - See?!